This is the second T-Shirt using my £2.00 bargain of this funky shoe fabric. I tried a 'V' neck version this time and I am quite pleased with how it turned out.
Here is a close up of the 'V' bit where you can hopefully just make out that I crossed the two ends to create the neat V shape. I used the same method of hemming as the long sleeve version [blogged here].
I cut the longest sleeve length I could out of the fabric that was left over from the first version but I think it could have been a tad shorter however, even though this is a stretch T-shirt fabric, it's quite heavy and drapes well so the sleeves sort of float and I'm happy with the look at the moment. I could always shorten them later if I think it's a problem.
Both tops were completed almost exclusively on the overlocker except for the top stitch zig-zagging around the neckline and hem edges.